Lab 08 Digital Photography

This photo was taken on the 27th November during digital photography lab 08. This is a close up shot of a beautiful orange, yellow and black flower. I choose to upload this shot because I thought it was the perfect photo to display my skills in taking close-up shots. My favourite things about this photo are the contrast in colours and also the water droplets in focus on top of the flower.
F value: 3.5
Shutter Speed: 1/80
ISO: 200






This photo displays my skills in taking photos where the focus point contains objects at different distances from the camera. Here we can see the fenced gate is in focus close to the camera, then further away, Conor in focus through the gate. 
F value: 4.8
Shutter Speed: 1/1250
ISO: 800












Shutter Speed:1/1600
F value: 4.5
ISO:800

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 2nd Presentation, The Internet of Things (process, product, reflection).

My 1st Presentation, The Art of the Animated GIF (process, product, reflection).

My 3rd Presentation, Digital Journalism (process, product, reflection).